Thursday 4 November 2010

The time seems to be going very fast lately - the Summer's gone and Christmas is just around the corner! Last night I made some little hearts out of Fimo (my favourite) clay. I did them in Duck egg blue, which I love, being a shabby chic fanatic! My attention is turning to Christmas goodies - I bought a brilliant little book from the market last weekend, it's got loads of ideas in it for simple gifts, decorations and wrapping.



The other day I bought a little cabinet from a second-hand store, they wanted £15 for it but the top was damaged so I got it down to £10 - it's lovely, just right for practising my shabby chic painting technique. Nigel's going to take the top off and repair it for me, then I can get down to business with my paints!

No comments:

Post a Comment