Friday 11 June 2010

First Scribble.....

Looking out of the window, I can see that the sky is grey again. I don't think it's going to rain today it hasn't got that feel to it, but I don't think I'm going to get an hours sunbathing in today! I'm drinking a small glass of apple cider vinegar and honey - something I started taking for a sore throat a few days ago. It's really doing the trick! I prefer homemade remedies rather than the stuff dished out by doctors.

This blog is a place for me to write my thoughts, my interests, little snippets of life when I feel like tapping away on the keyboard with a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine) in front of me. I might even write the odd story or poem, if the mood takes me - though that's something I haven't done for a long time! I like taking photos - I'll probably put quite a few on here, and I like dolls houses - one of my hobbies is making miniatures and I'd like to eventually have a dolls house furnished entirely with things that I've made myself. In fact, I'd like to build the house itself, that would be good :o)

I'm getting into gardening this year, I have some veggies coming up - my potato plants are growing huge now and I'm waiting for them to get some flowers on. I think I'm going to have to prop them up a bit because some of them are falling to one side - I'll have to tackle that after work tonight. My tomatoes are doing well, I've got two different varieties and they are looking good. I've got marrows and cauliflowers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment